Disney Springs is just as magical as Disney World. There are so many exciting stores with so many fun experiences. Also all of these pictures I took myself! The warm bright Florida Sun paired with the beautiful colors at Disney Springs makes for an amazing day for shopping, relaxing, and exploring the world around you!
Best part about it is it’s FREE to get in and there are plenty of samples to try out!
So here are my favorite experiences.
1. Basin- a free spa experience try as many sugar scrubs as you desire the ambiance is truly relaxing
2. Rain forest cafe (fish tanks)- step on in to see several huge fish tanks and a jungle like atmosphere. Better yet come on it an eat some grub!
3. Ghirardelli- free chocolate samples and my favorite drink of all. Which is not even on the menu! They customized it for me and we told them they should nickname it The Gwen if they ever put it on their menu.
It’s basically a glorified Chocolate Milk. But it’s a cold hot-chocolate. It’s really a meal in itself if you get the large 🙂
4. Uniqlo- this clothing store is not set up like American clothing chains. Step into another country and shop shop shop!
5. Blaze pizza- customer designed pizzas fired up in the stone ovens. Best tasting pizza pies!
6. Morimoto Asia- all your sushi cravings and it’s from a famous chef
7. Sprinkles- a cupcake shop and cupcake atm! What? Yes that’s right! A cupcake atm. And the set up is perfect for an Instagram photo op!
You can’t go wrong with checking out Disney Springs. It’s free. It’s Disney. It’s so much fun! So if you are in Orlando, this is the place to be!
Let us know which stores/restaurant are your favorites! I will admit we have yet to visit some of the more iconic restaurants and we would love your feedback!