Disney movies are so diverse and I LovE IT!
But this is a pretty fun list of movies ranging from dislikes to never seen before, to my favorite quotes!
Now remember there is another member (my husband) to this blog so this is my list and obviously part one to this blog post. In the near future we will be hearing from the “Mr. Disney” (John) what his favorite Disney movies are! 🙂
So here’s my list
1. Mulan- easily by far my favorite for many reasons, Her bravery, culture expressed in the movie, I just enjoy it very very much
2. Anastasia- based on a true story it’s very fascinating. As you read this story it is beyond heartbreaking.
3. Tarzan- so much fun! Phil Collins I mean come on what’s not to love
4. Beauty & the Beast (the Live Action)
5. Peter Pan
7. Lion King
You can probably tell what generation I’m from just by this list😝 but I love it. They are more easy on my heart strings than the others
My least favorite Disney movies which doesn’t mean I don’t love the characters because I very much do! I mean .. they are the iconic classics!! The reason I’m putting them in this list is they had some pretty scary scenes! I still don’t prefer to watch those moments. Don’t make fun of me now! 😉
1. Snow White
2. Beauty & the Beast (the original)
3.Bambi-his mom dies. That’s like the most frightening fear a child would have
Disney classics I’ve never watched all the way through!!!! I don’t know why I’ve never watched these all the way through? These weren’t the classics that were at my house when I was little so I just never got into them.
3. Hunchback of Notre Dame
4. Sleeping Beauty
5. Toy Story – I’ve seen a couple of them. They are alright- Don’t go crazy on me now ok! I know! What Disney obsessed person doesn’t adore toy story? I mean I’m excited about the New Toy Story Landat WDW. Maybe I’ll get more into it after that 🙂
My Favorite Quotable Disney Movies
1. Pirates of the Caribbean -I love Jack Sparrow- “I’ve got a jar of dirt!”
2. Emperor’s New Groove -“Demon Llama!!!!!”
Lame- I know but for some reason when I was younger, those lines made me roar with laughter!
Because there are so many Disney movies I was not able to have everything in my list! Like Moana, frozen, tangled, brave. All great movies! Maybe we will do some more future extensive line ups! 🙂
Thanks for reading my list! Let me know your top 5!