I have been losing a half a pound a day on this new diet. I am able to stay moderately satisfied and I am eating delicious food!
My goal is to slim down and get rid of dangerous belly fat. I even saw results on the first day! Sounds too good to be true right? But it is true! I have morphed the Keto diet and other tips and tricks to get where I am at now and I’m loving it! So here are some simple easy tips to start losing weight. And I don’t follow the keto diet exactly. I take it’s common core principles and I customize it to fit my needs.
- High Protein- eggs, chicken, fish, peanut butter
- Good Fats-avocados, 1/2 cup milk twice a week
- High Fiber- green beans (fresh not in a can) squash, leafy lettuce, black beans and garlic
- Sweets- peanut butter, berries, yogurt, apples, pears, ect
- Dressings-small olive oil, vinegar, lemon
- Lasagna noodles- try slicing eggplant and breading it. Crisp up in the oven. Use a tomato and yellow pepper sauce. Tiny amounts of cheese once a week are ok.
Things to AVOID at all costs-
•Granola bars are usually full of sugar.
•Salt- tiny amounts are ok
•Pork & high fat Beef(use in small moderation)
•large amounts of bread
•high sugar high fat condiments such as ranch, Caesar, mayo
•high fat dairy- best to keep dairy at a minimum
•prepackaged (production) foods
•chips, candy, chocolates,
- Vegetables are a great way to feel full and eat a lot! To lose weight fast most of what you should eat is veggies
- Cut out most of your fruits. Use in small moderation. Oranges especially contain a lot of sugar.
- Vinegar- YES! Add vinegar to your diet ( a couple tablespoons a day will cut belly fat!) some great ways to add vinegar are – a small splash while cooking your eggs, – vinegar dressings, tarragon vinegar to tomatoes, balsamic vinegar to salads and chicken
- Eat eggs! These are a protein packed tiny snack that has been proven to make you feel full!
- When you feel hungry, drink a half bottle of water. If you’re feeling really daring, drink a full bottle of water. This will help you feel full till the next meal.
-Pasta- try spaghetti squash with some olive oil!
-Butter- try herbs for more flavor!
-Cream- plain yogurt
-French fries- breaded zucchini cut up into fries and baked! (A tiny breading is ok)
-mashed potatoes- try microwaving a sweet potato
-cold pasta salad- cube up tomato, grapes, fennel, zucchini, green onion garlic
Thick Soup- make a soup from low sodium chicken stock, butter nut squash or sweet potato, blend up with a small amount of fat free sour cream. (But generally stay away from sour cream!)
Things to note:
Work on cutting amounts of food
Work through the cravings
Coupled with daily walks does wonders
I see results on the very first day!
It’s day three now and I’ve cut my tummy size in half!!!!! This is why this is my favorite diet because it’s not excruciating like other diets. Yes I still have to fight some cravings and a bit of hunger, but for the most part I’m satisfied!
I also feel much lighter than I actually am.
These types of foods gives me energy and I’m able to function much better throughout the day compared to when I eat burgers, French fries and buttery fast food!
Let me know if you want to try this too! What are your results?