I have recently had a couple trolls on my comments throughout WordPress World. It has me thinking a lot about our actions and their consequences. And also what makes one person stand out as a light in the world versus someone who chooses to spread lies and darkness.
So here is my list of what makes an exceptional person who influences people.
1. Don’t start or enter fights. Everyone has opinions, but it’s better to error on the side of caution for this one. Decide what you might say and review it in your mind before posting. Would your comment be beneficial or hurtful? Put yourself in their shoes.
2. Even if you are just entering a conversation, leave a comment that is not only engaging but encouraging. A little love can go a long way. If you are not one to use loving nicknames for strangers like love, lovely, friend, mate, ect. These can put your reader at ease and open the doors to their hearts and minds. Wishing them well, letting them know they are in your thoughts and prayers, and encouraging them through a tough situation (as if you are a close friend, even though you don’t even know them) will have a lasting and peaceful affect.
3. Never ever enter a battle with a troll. Don’t even go there. You won’t win that nasty fight. The best thing you can do is ignore them and extinguish whatever it is that attracted them to be so hateful. Nothing positive is ever gained by trying to win a negatively born argument.
4. Be true to yourself and others. When you do let your opinions be known, season your answers with Grace and back up your position with personal experiences. Don’t let anyone tell you what to think or how to feel. Unless you are trying to self help! Then yes of course, but I’m talking here about social media, complete strangers.
5. Get involved. Comment on people’s post. Encourage. Get to know. Participate. Like. Follow. Reblog. And Inspire. Be sure to let the writer know how much you appreciate them sharing and what about it was impactful to you. And be ready to learn something new!
I’m a stay at home mom, and for the last two years I have struggled with what is my identity and fears that have held me back (see previous post).
I often would rather stay home instead of getting out and doing something.
I have since had a longing to become someone useful in my community not just in my child’s life.
I thought about going back to work but quickly realized at the interview process that I wasn’t ready to devote that much time away from my little one.
But today I will be having an “interview meeting” with some very special individuals who are investing in marriages!
I am seeking a position on their board!
I’m so excited as this presents an opportunity to pour into other’s lives, and to volunteer for something bigger than myself. The organization that I will most likely be supporting focuses on premarital and marriage advice and growth. We shall see if they think I’m a good fit and a beneficial addition to their team!
I’ve started to let go of my fears (see my daughter’s story-previous post). And that means getting involved with people!
What do you like to pour yourself into outside of work? What organizations speak directly to your heart?
There are so many beautiful things to see in the blogging world. So many adventures to vicariously live through! So today’s challenge is to follow someone new! Encourage them too! Let’s spread some joy today!💜
Good Morning Everyone! And welcome to our all day Blog Tea Party!
Feel free to share your blog link on the comments and repost our posts! Let us know who you are, what you write about and Where Are You From? 💜
Let’s get started!
My husband and I are John & Ashley M. We run Blooms & Beautifuls. Which is a Disney Blog! We have a beautiful little girl who overcame a monumental unexpected health crisis after she was born. She’s our miracle baby! I will be sharing her story soon! Anyway we usually save our money, but since our daughter almost died we realized life isn’t about money or things. It’s about the time that we spend with our precious family and friends. So we’ve become Disney obsessed!
Here are some lovely recipes to get your day going! Whether you like tea, coffee, or juice, there’s a recipe for you to start your day perfectly.
Now I’d like to share with you an American Tradition. It’s a verse that is written on a brand of our egg cartons for breakfast everymorning.
“This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
So let’s get this beautiful day started! I can’t wait to get to know you!
hop online anytime from 11 pm New York Time (EDT) on August 2nd and we will go ahead and post the first post which will be Tea, coffee, and Juice Recipes. That way they will be there for when all our readers on the Eastern side of the world wake up ready for a delicious morning brew! Feel free to anytime share your blog link and thoughts all throughout the day on the various posts! I would love to get to know you! If you haven’t already started following us, go ahead and sign up for automated posts so you can catch the Tea Party all day long! It will end 11:59 pm (EDT) on August 3rd.
Here are the Countries we Have represented!
wow! That’s amazing! One of my favorite parts of blogging is getting to know people all over the world! Thank you all for following our site and getting to know us as well!
One great way to get to know other blogs is through a Multi-Blog Event. I’m inviting you to my online Tea Party Blog Day on August 3rd. This is a great way to get your blog link out there and get to know a bunch of new readers. For this event we will be discussing lots of things: travel, saving deals, family and of course Disney.
Theme: Mad Hatter: Alice In Wonderland
so be sure to follow our blog and get the updates!
This will be an ONLINE tea party and you can join in the fun from the comforts of your home! Follow our posts while making yourself some tea! We will be chatting about everything including Disney, vacations, family & more! We will be giving out Tea recipes and savings tips!
Leave your blog link on the posts that day so others can get to know you as well!
Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you can get the updates in real time! Check back with us all day on August 3!
So I do make my own ears, but I want to showcase another designer in this blog post
Some of these are just absolutely amazing! Especially, Rafiki from The Lion King.
I personally do not sell my ears due to Disney Copyright 😦 but others are willing to do so and have great product!
I plan to make Winnie the Pooh, Mulan inspired, and Minnie Mouse ears for my next pieces in my collection.
After that, I will be looking at these to see some character inspiration. One thing I will have to say about this websites ears, I prefer a simpler profile. And some of these ears are kind of complicated.
But anyway check her ears out!
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
Thanks for reading the blog! Make sure to click follow and sign up with your email for our blog updates! Upcoming this week we will be talking about Tea Recipes, Ways to earn free money doing simple savings deals on Disney, obtaining flyer points, and possibly releasing another Disney Pair of Ears!