I have recently had a couple trolls on my comments throughout WordPress World. It has me thinking a lot about our actions and their consequences. And also what makes one person stand out as a light in the world versus someone who chooses to spread lies and darkness.
So here is my list of what makes an exceptional person who influences people.
1. Don’t start or enter fights. Everyone has opinions, but it’s better to error on the side of caution for this one. Decide what you might say and review it in your mind before posting. Would your comment be beneficial or hurtful? Put yourself in their shoes.
2. Even if you are just entering a conversation, leave a comment that is not only engaging but encouraging. A little love can go a long way. If you are not one to use loving nicknames for strangers like love, lovely, friend, mate, ect. These can put your reader at ease and open the doors to their hearts and minds. Wishing them well, letting them know they are in your thoughts and prayers, and encouraging them through a tough situation (as if you are a close friend, even though you don’t even know them) will have a lasting and peaceful affect.
3. Never ever enter a battle with a troll. Don’t even go there. You won’t win that nasty fight. The best thing you can do is ignore them and extinguish whatever it is that attracted them to be so hateful. Nothing positive is ever gained by trying to win a negatively born argument.
4. Be true to yourself and others. When you do let your opinions be known, season your answers with Grace and back up your position with personal experiences. Don’t let anyone tell you what to think or how to feel. Unless you are trying to self help! Then yes of course, but I’m talking here about social media, complete strangers.
5. Get involved. Comment on people’s post. Encourage. Get to know. Participate. Like. Follow. Reblog. And Inspire. Be sure to let the writer know how much you appreciate them sharing and what about it was impactful to you. And be ready to learn something new!
One great way to get to know other blogs is through a Multi-Blog Event. I’m inviting you to my online Tea Party Blog Day on August 3rd. This is a great way to get your blog link out there and get to know a bunch of new readers. For this event we will be discussing lots of things: travel, saving deals, family and of course Disney.
Theme: Mad Hatter: Alice In Wonderland
so be sure to follow our blog and get the updates!
So I do make my own ears, but I want to showcase another designer in this blog post
Some of these are just absolutely amazing! Especially, Rafiki from The Lion King.
I personally do not sell my ears due to Disney Copyright 😦 but others are willing to do so and have great product!
I plan to make Winnie the Pooh, Mulan inspired, and Minnie Mouse ears for my next pieces in my collection.
After that, I will be looking at these to see some character inspiration. One thing I will have to say about this websites ears, I prefer a simpler profile. And some of these ears are kind of complicated.
But anyway check her ears out!
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
Thanks for reading the blog! Make sure to click follow and sign up with your email for our blog updates! Upcoming this week we will be talking about Tea Recipes, Ways to earn free money doing simple savings deals on Disney, obtaining flyer points, and possibly releasing another Disney Pair of Ears!
My family has stayed at several Disney Hotels over the last couple years. You might be surprised at some of the rankings.
1. Animal Kingdom Lodge-The Beds were amazingly comfy. We had a great nights sleep!
Highly Recommend Safari View if you are planning to spend a good number of hours at the hotel.
2.Pop century is actually my next favorite!! Surprising because it’s a Value Level resort! They just updated a bunch of their rooms and we had the opportunity to try one out! The concept is fabulous. One of the main beds goes up into the wall and creates a table and more space to walk around during the day. Once it’s time for bedtime, pull the bed down and it’s just as sturdy as the other permanent bed! We got a great nights sleep and the comfort level was as good as a moderate level!
3. Coronado -one of my favorites. Large, spacious and clean. Well designed. Relaxing theme. Although it’s not very Disney like because this resort is more used for businesses.
4. Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms-Small but well themed. Defiantly a lot of Disney Magic. Beds not as comfy as Pop Century or moderate resorts. Amazing Lobby!
5. All-Star Music – small. Ok for a couple. Not my favorite but definitely a budget friendly option.
Now I will tell you what we thought of the hotels that we visited but didn’t stay at.
Don’t bash me on this but we hated the contemporary. The whole lobby in the middle made it look like the rooms would be not so sound proof. If you have stayed here please let us know what you thought!
The Polynesian is beautiful but the lobby is sooooo busy, I’m not sure if we would choose to stay here on a relaxing trip. But awesome place to explore and eat!
But our ultimate place we love is Boulder Ridge. We hope to visit there soon! It is so quiet hardly anyone goes through there. So serene and beautiful! Plus the aroma that Disney pumps into the air reminds us of Christmas 💜 if I could own DVC there, that would be the ultimate dream.
So let us know where you like to stay! Let us know if you liked a resort that we didn’t care for! There is so much variety with Disney that there’s something for everyone!