I have recently had a couple trolls on my comments throughout WordPress World. It has me thinking a lot about our actions and their consequences. And also what makes one person stand out as a light in the world versus someone who chooses to spread lies and darkness.
So here is my list of what makes an exceptional person who influences people.
1. Don’t start or enter fights. Everyone has opinions, but it’s better to error on the side of caution for this one. Decide what you might say and review it in your mind before posting. Would your comment be beneficial or hurtful? Put yourself in their shoes.
2. Even if you are just entering a conversation, leave a comment that is not only engaging but encouraging. A little love can go a long way. If you are not one to use loving nicknames for strangers like love, lovely, friend, mate, ect. These can put your reader at ease and open the doors to their hearts and minds. Wishing them well, letting them know they are in your thoughts and prayers, and encouraging them through a tough situation (as if you are a close friend, even though you don’t even know them) will have a lasting and peaceful affect.
3. Never ever enter a battle with a troll. Don’t even go there. You won’t win that nasty fight. The best thing you can do is ignore them and extinguish whatever it is that attracted them to be so hateful. Nothing positive is ever gained by trying to win a negatively born argument.
4. Be true to yourself and others. When you do let your opinions be known, season your answers with Grace and back up your position with personal experiences. Don’t let anyone tell you what to think or how to feel. Unless you are trying to self help! Then yes of course, but I’m talking here about social media, complete strangers.
5. Get involved. Comment on people’s post. Encourage. Get to know. Participate. Like. Follow. Reblog. And Inspire. Be sure to let the writer know how much you appreciate them sharing and what about it was impactful to you. And be ready to learn something new!
There are so many beautiful things to see in the blogging world. So many adventures to vicariously live through! So today’s challenge is to follow someone new! Encourage them too! Let’s spread some joy today!💜
Good Morning Everyone! And welcome to our all day Blog Tea Party!
Feel free to share your blog link on the comments and repost our posts! Let us know who you are, what you write about and Where Are You From? 💜
Let’s get started!
My husband and I are John & Ashley M. We run Blooms & Beautifuls. Which is a Disney Blog! We have a beautiful little girl who overcame a monumental unexpected health crisis after she was born. She’s our miracle baby! I will be sharing her story soon! Anyway we usually save our money, but since our daughter almost died we realized life isn’t about money or things. It’s about the time that we spend with our precious family and friends. So we’ve become Disney obsessed!
Here are some lovely recipes to get your day going! Whether you like tea, coffee, or juice, there’s a recipe for you to start your day perfectly.
Now I’d like to share with you an American Tradition. It’s a verse that is written on a brand of our egg cartons for breakfast everymorning.
“This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
So let’s get this beautiful day started! I can’t wait to get to know you!
One great way to get to know other blogs is through a Multi-Blog Event. I’m inviting you to my online Tea Party Blog Day on August 3rd. This is a great way to get your blog link out there and get to know a bunch of new readers. For this event we will be discussing lots of things: travel, saving deals, family and of course Disney.
Theme: Mad Hatter: Alice In Wonderland
so be sure to follow our blog and get the updates!
This will be an ONLINE tea party and you can join in the fun from the comforts of your home! Follow our posts while making yourself some tea! We will be chatting about everything including Disney, vacations, family & more! We will be giving out Tea recipes and savings tips!
Leave your blog link on the posts that day so others can get to know you as well!
Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you can get the updates in real time! Check back with us all day on August 3!
My husband and I first went to WDW for the first time in 2015 and we have been hooked ever since. Over the years, we have gotten creative on how to score deals and plan amazing adventures! We are so excited to be bringing that information to you!
Stay tuned for
-The Showcasing of our hand made magic headbands, which will be on display soon!
-Disney Magic brought to you through our travels & foods/drinks.
-Vacation tips and deals!
So come join us on a tour of adventure!
The flower that Blooms in adversity is the most Beautiful and rare of all.